Excellent Commandments that will help anyone understand people better.
1. Ninety percent of the decisions we make are based on emotion. We then use logic to justify our actions.
2. How we deal with good and bad news depends on how it is internalized.
3. When a person becomes adamant about his position, change the one thing that you can – his physiology ( A person’s emotional state is directly related to his physical state)
4. Don’t ask someone to change his mind without giving him additional information.
5. Sometimes you need to amplify the problem in order to reach a solution
6. People do what you expect them to do – The best way to get a person’s attention is to speak softly and directly. For example, someone says you look tired and whole disposition changes.
7. When we ask a favor of someone, common sense dictates that we might want that person to be in a good…
View original post 139 more words